Secret Restraining Order Against Gang Xu at Malden District Court in Summer 2016
- After his case at Malden District Court was discontinued, Gang Xu obtained a copy of the Docket Entries for his case, which summarized each court hearing.
- Only until 11/01/2016 ((highlighted in red), it was entered that “Service on order returned; Defendant served by Malden Court on 11/1/16 by RO clerk.” Before then, Gang Xu was not informed of any action against him at the court.
- On 06/20/2016, Judge Benjamin C. Barne ruled “Telephone Service allowed,” offering an alternative way to notify Gang Xu about the ongoing allegations against him. But Judge Benjamin C. Barne's directive was ignored.
- On 7/11/2016, it was entered that “𝝅 (plaintiff) only,” indicating that the court knowingly made the ruling at the expense of Gang Xu's right to be heard, disregarding the Massachusetts law that would allow only “ten court business day” extension in such a situation.
- Same handwriting for “2nd Session @ xxx” in the entries for 6/20/16 and 7/11/16 hearings.
- Same handwriting for "𝝅 (plaintiff) only w/” in the entries for 6/6/16 and 7/11/16 hearings.
- The letter “i” in “2nd Session” in the entries for 6/20/16 and 7/11/16 hearings shows the same calligraphic fingerprint as the letter “t” in “order Ext to 1-11-17” in the entry for 7/11/16 hearing.
- A same person assisted three different judges from 06/06/2016 to 07/11/2016 and entered the ruling on behalves of judges.